UAV’s can provide a periodic bird’s eye view of construction projects. Soaring high above the tower cranes and over rooftops they fly effortlessly through either a manual or preprogrammed flight path capturing the monthly progress of the largest schemes in a short space of time. Professionally edited with a soundtrack they provide an impressive snapshot throughout the build life of construction schemes, and can also be used in both the pre construction and tender process.
Why use UAV’s?
- High Definition imagery
- Cost effective
- Eliminates risks associated with working at height.
- Pre tender inspections for accurate pricing
- Sign off inspection and snagging
- Access to clear and concise information that can be utilised by the design team
- Eliminates the need for high level plant and machinery to be shut down
- Pinpoints defects in high level structures that would otherwise go unnoticed whilst significantly reducing access costs such as scaffold, Mewps and abseiling
- Quick deployment and high quality imagery tailor made specifically to client requirement with most surveys being completed in a day (subject to size) and the information formatted into a presentable package within 24 hours
- Improved content for client presentations, reports and forecasting